New HypnoBirthing Group Courses November 2017
Starting November 22nd – December 20 @The Milk Bar Milan
HypnoBirthing® – The Mongan Method, is considered the “Gold Standard” of birthing. It is a method of childbirth that empowers women to achieve a more gentle, calm and educated birth.
HypnoBirthing® teaches amazing relaxation techniques and tools. It introduces a level of calmness that allows for a much more comfortable and easier birth. With HypnoBirthing® you will learn to work with your body and allow it to do what it is so beautifully designed to do, birth! Your birthing partner will be fully educated and confident in their ability to support you during your birthing day. And you, as a couple and a team will learn to work together. To welcome your new baby in a manner that is so gentle and comforting. A HypnoBirthing® course is 5 weeks in length with each class lasting roughly 2.5 hours.
HypnoBirthing® is not just for the mom who wants a natural med-free birth. It is for every mom that wants an educated and empowered birth without the fear and anxiety that is so very often associated.
What will you learn?
- Relaxation/Self-Hypnosis techniques to eliminate fear and tension that cause long labors and discomfort, replacing it with confidence, calm, and comfort.
- Visualization, breathing and deepening techniques to produce a shorter, more comfortable labor.
- We debunk the myth that pain must accompany normal birthing.
- Why women in other cultures birth almost entirely free of discomfort and how to achieve it for yourself.
- How the mother’s body is designed to work in harmony with nature throughout labor.
- Practice in deep relaxation during and between uterine surges.
- The 4th trimester, postpartum bonding, the importance of delayed cord clamping, extended skin on skin and the breast crawl.
- Birthing Plans, the importance of having a well-made birthing plan and how to make the perfect birthing plan for you and your family.
- The vital role of your birthing companion as your birth-day unfolds.
To book your course, click here