Online HypnoBirthing Birthcourse 25 & 26 of July 2020
Are you so elated to be pregnant and at the same time dreading the thought of giving birth? Is the birth talk around you mostly negative and stressful and are you looking for a course that not only helps you to tackle this negativity but at the same time makes you super informed about your options and teaches you how to stay calm and upbeat? Then keep reading.
In the last 6 years that I´ve been teaching HypnoBirthing, I have developed an amazing course that does not only focusses on the physical and emotional part of pregnancy and birth but also on the deep spiritual meaning and connection that takes place. We will also talk about the importance of an easy and supported first trimester where life with a newborn is all new and, for most, full of doubts and insecurities. I will give you tools as well that make you feel more secure and at ease about the upcoming life-changing event and all that comes with it.
Trust me when I say that I am going to prepare you and your partner for a positive birth experience, wherever you decide to give birth on this beautiful planet.
HypnoBirthing is quite simply a way of helping women prepare for a positive birth and learning how to relax since tension and fear are the carriers of pain. So with this course, I am giving you so much valuable information about the physiological part of birth and I will strengthen your abilities to relax and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy, preparing you for an amazing birth and postpartum.
Taking one of my birth courses is learning to apply tools to calm your mind,
spirit, and emotions when you most need it.
So what’s in it
- Amazing breathing techniques that have proven to soothe and diminish discomfort during labor and birth
- A fabulous massage technique that I will teach your partner to relief some of that backache and higher your relaxation levels
- I will teach you the self-hypnosis techniques and you will be handed scripts to practice together in the comfort of your own home
- You will receive lovely birth affirmations that help to reprogram your subconscious and underlying limiting beliefs about birth
- There are several couples practices that help to strengthen your bond already during pregnancy and therefore limiting the postpartum feeling of growing apart or being in this alone, is a non – issue
- Connecting you with other new mothers and fathers to create the tribe around you that you need in this particular phase of life
- The explanation of the physical part of birth that helps to understand what is really happening inside your body and what you can do to support your body during labor and birth
- Helping you understand why pushing is counterproductive and giving you information and explanation of what DOES work
- And so so much more
Believe me when I say that you will feel so prepared and ready to meet your baby after this course.
It’s a full and complete program that will help you to diminish fear, reach a state of calm and stay focussed during the rest of your pregnancy and on the birth process no matter what goes on around you. We all know that stress is challenging right now and this amazing course can help you and your partner lower this mental and physical stress by giving you tools that you can apply whenever you need instead of looking for means outside of yourself.
The schedule of the course is as following for both days
We start at 10.00 – 11.30
Tea break 15 min
11.45 – 13.00
Lunch break from 13 – 14
Afternoon 14.15 – 15.30
Tea break 15 min
15.45 – 17.00
Early bird price until the 20st of July is € 299 euro. After it’s the full price of € 399 euro.
To reserve your spot, please send me back the filled-in Course Registration Form by email (email@example.com) and your payment (for both scroll down).
We will meet through the platform Zoom, please download the program here for free Zoom Free download
I will prepare you and your partner as much as possible for the birth of your baby.
If you are not sure yet if HypnoBirthing or this course is something for you, get in touch to book a free introduction call with me here