Online HypnoBirthing Group Course 28 & 29 March 2020
In this phase wherein all physical birth courses have been suspended, and where the fear is real about birthing in a hospital, I’ve organized an Online HypnoBirthing Birth Course that helps and supports you staying calm, relaxed and helps you to choose your best options while the world around you changes on a daily basis.
I will stress a lot on the different relaxation techniques, breathing during labor and and all that helps you to relax as much as possible, achieving an empowered birth. The techniques used in this program are based on more than 40 years of experience and has been created in the United States and I’ve been teaching them for 6 years almost here in Italy.
The HypnoBirthing method includes:
• 3 amazing breathing techniques that help you to stay focussed and calm
• massage techniques that your partner can use during labor to help you relax
• teaching you self hypnosis to deeply relax and let your body do what it is designed to do
• listening to several meditative recordings to teach the body and mind to relax
• positive birth visualisations that help you to stay focussed
• positive birth affirmations that help you to remain focussed and calm
• couples exercises for support during labor and connection
• the physiological part of labor and birth
It’s a full and complete program that will help you to stay focussed during the rest of your pregnancy and on the birth process no matter what goes on around you. It will help you to stay focussed and relaxed. We all know that stress is is challenging right now and HypnoBirthing can help you lowering this mental and physical stress by giving you tools that you can apply whenever you need instead of looking for means outside of yourself.
The schedule of the course is as following
We start at 10.30 – 11.30
Tea break 15 min
11.45 – 12.45
Lunch break from 13 – 14
Afternoon 14.15 – 15.15
Tea break 15 min
15.30 – 16.30
We will meet through the platform Zoom, please download it here Zoom Free download
I can’t change any circumstances but what I can do is prepare you as much as possible for the birth of your baby.
See you in class,